[Duboistalk] Mothers Day Special at Pure Fusion

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:44:12 MDT 2011

Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles will be having a 20% discount on ALL items for Mothers Day May 6th, 7th & 8th! Don't miss out on this HUGE sale!

HUNDREDS of the ever popular wax "bars" or "tarts" in HUNDREDS of scents and colors to choose from! We also carry Very unique mosiac and metal wax warmers for these bars. The bars will also work in ANY type of wax warmer if you already have one! Alot of folks are turning to the bars/warmers as a safer alternative to candles as they have children or pets around... or simply because they add a beautiful touch to your home.

We make several different sizes of pillar candles... 3x5 3x6 and 4x4 and have HUNDREDS to choose from... or you can special order as well! All of our products are FAMILY MADE and we take pride in that!

Along with the candles, bars and warmers.... we also have very unique Metal Art that we make. Tack holders, welcome signs, candle holders, towel racks and various wall art to choose from. Don't see it?? Check out the 1000's of templates and have us make you something special! Add a last name... make a ranch sign... you name it-- we can probably do it for you.

While you're out and about... stop by on your way to Spouts! Our road is the road JUST past the propane tanks on the right (if coming from Lander)... follow all the way up to the log fencing and Red Log home! My little "STORE" is right by the road... come check it out!! Get something for MOM :)

Thanks for your time,
Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
www.purefusion.vpweb.com