[Duboistalk] New wax burners available!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:02:32 MST 2011

I've been searching for more unique wax burners and came across these that are completely covered and are not only safer for those of you that have children and/or pets... but they are SOOO cute!! You'll have to check them out and let me know what you think! (available online only... stop by, email or call to order)

For the upcoming winter fair I will be having special deals and offers available... don't forget to stop and see us there!!

Would you like to have a candle party?? Pure Fusion has three reps available now! Contact us TODAY.... we have AWESOME Hostess gifts!

Tammy (owner) pipeliner2b at hotmail.com 307-349-1572
Melissa (rep) melissajoe04 at msn.com 307-850-8669
Lora (rep) cookninwyoming at live.com 307-857-1613

Don't forget to check out our items online and in stores near you!!   MrD's, Lander Ace Hardware, Wind River Outdoors, and Woodwards Floral!!

Thanks SO much for your business!!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
http://www.purefusion.vpweb.com