[Duboistalk] What IS Pure Fusion??

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:28:06 MST 2011

Have you wondered what Pure Fusion is?? How it started? What we do?? What we're making? How the machine works?

Well.... because of customer PRESSURE... I have created a "BLOG" on my website that I will tell about Pure Fusion.

Whats a "BLOG" ??? It's all new to me... but its a page on my website where everyone can read about whats going on with us and ask questions, etc.

I really really want everyone to read, comment, ask questions and make suggestions! Good... bad... or indifferent  :)

I will be updating regularly and checking for comments, questions etc when possible.

HUGE Thank you's to EVERYONE that has helped our business grow and continue to grow! I'm LOVING it!!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
380 Escarpment Rd, Lander
http://www.purefusion.vpweb.com