[Duboistalk] NEW scents!! NEW items!! NEW Blog!!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 05:27:13 MST 2011

Pure Fusion Candles has NEW SCENTS in stock!!

OBSESSION
EGYPTIAN SHEETS
COCONUT LIME VERBENA
ANGEL
MID SUMMERS NIGHT
STRAWBERRY KIWI

We also have new 3x6 pillar candles along with very beautiful heart candles for your sweet heart!!!   :)

You can find our products in the following places/stores!!

Lander Ace Hardware
Wind River Outdoor Company
Mr D's
Woodward's Floral
and of course .... at our home!! (bars are ONLY available at our home and at Woodwards Floral)

Unique punched tin wax burners (copper, black, green, burgundy).... mozaic glass burners.... (only available at our home)
All burners have REMOVABLE dishes/bowls for easy pouring .... unlike "the other guys"

FREE LOCAL DELIVERY IN RIVERTON AND LANDER AREA!!

Don't forget to ask questions, post comments, etc on our blog!

Thanks for your business!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
http://www.purefusion.vpweb.com