[Duboistalk] Scentsy Holiday Collection

trissyg tristean.glasgow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:37:25 MST 2011

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant and I would like to help you get a
jump start on your Christmas shopping. Most of the products are Wick-Free
candles as well as others. Don't be tricked into buying the retail version.
Once you have tried Scnetsy Products you will understand not only the
craftmanship that goes into each warmer but also the lasting impression the
frgrances have. Scnetsy Products are great gifts for everyone in your
family.

I will come up with a Scentsy Package that fits your needs. There are many
great products to pick from and don't forget stocking stuffers! Please feel
free to contact me to learn more about Scentsy Products and learn how you
can earn free and reduced products!

Tristean Glasgow
Independent Scnetsy Consultant
https://trissyg.scentsy.us