[Duboistalk] Are you missing a "Big Wrench?"

mkiggins kigginsmichelle at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 16:31:18 MDT 2011

This post is for Dubois area residents, or anyone who may know where this
item belongs. It looks as though Duboistalk hasn't had a post for a long
time!

***On our way into Dubois about two weeks ago, we turned around in what
looked like a "truck" yard, on the right hand side of the road- meaning, Big
truck yard. It was around 8pm after dark. I'm not too familiar with Dubois,
but we needed to turn around and stretch, so we used your driveway-hope you
don't mind.. Anyway, me and my son were bow hunting, with no luck, and
needed to head home.

Here's some Info: There is a trailer in the vicinity to the left, and a big
truck garage on the right or directly in the middle of the yard (like a
Quonset hut type building) and possibly a business on the far right?

Anyway, we were leaving the driveway and I saw what appeared to be a Large
"M**** Wrench" laying in the gravel.  I stopped and  picked it up and hoped
to return this to the rightful owners. They probably left it on a bumper or
hood and drove off, not knowing they lost it till later. I'm sure it's
important and probably pricy.

If you are missing your "Big Wrench," please contact me identify the Wrench
and I'll get it back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Please Call Michelle  @ 857-2823