[Duboistalk] Pure Fusion Gift Shop

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:54:30 MDT 2011

Good morning!

Pure Fusion Gift Shop is re-locating! Due to everyone's love of my products
I have outgrown my little cabin store & will be moving into a larger place!

The new store will have lots of room to move around, great parking, & easy
highway access! Our new location will be 2 miles outside of Lander at Elk
Country Homes & there will be a HUGE sign that you can't miss!
(Elk Country Homes is 2 miles outside of Lander heading towards Hudson.
Its past the landfill on the next corner....)
Opening date is planned for Oct 8 & we will have drawings, refreshments &
HUGE sales on selected items!
Mark your calender to come join us!
Sat Oct 8th 9am-6pm

Thanks Everyone!