[Duboistalk] Scanning Police/Fire/EMS ,Are You Hearing Signals!!

HighTech ScannerMan! ninpo76 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 21:31:36 MST 2012

Anyone needing High tech Digital SCANNERS,To Monitor Fire/EMS/Law enforcement
agencys in Fremont County ,Agencys are on Digital APCO,Scanners-Missing
80 percent of the Scanning!! I Have Uniden/Radio shack PRO-197/106 Digital
trunked scanners ready to hear the ACTION!,Professional Customer
programming,
setups,Frequency new updates.I,m a Dealer for Uniden,ICOM,YAESU General
Coverage receivers-Scanners,Old analog sets WON,T Receive the Digital APCO
trunked Systems!   Call: 335-5180,For a price Quote,programming  or time
Schedule,
+++Sell also ANTENNAS++
+++ICOM-Ham Radio,s+++
+++KENWOOD/YAESU+++
+++Motorola Systems+++
+++CB,s,GMRS,FRS+++++

Looking for VINTAGE Scanners (REGENCY/Bearcats/etc,,
The HighTechScannerMan::