[Duboistalk] Scentsy 10% Closeout Sale

trissyg tristean.glasgow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:47:43 MST 2012

Most Scentsy products are 10% off this month only! There are many products
and scents that are going to be discontuinued to make room for new products
next month. Cinnamon lovers should stock up NOW! Cinnamon Bear along with
other cinnamon scents will only be available in the Fall/Winter so get them
while you still can! I am taking order until the end of the month. You can
go to my website or call me if you want to place an order.

Thank you,

Tristean Grover
Independent Scentsy Consultant
https://trissyg.scentsy.us