[Duboistalk] DODGE RAM 2500 3/4 TON PICK UP TRUCK: 2000. REBUILT ENGINE with only 22, 000 miles on it! Had all the brakes done this week.

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 10:19:04 MDT 2012

DODGE RAM 2500 3/4 TON PICK UP TRUCK: 2000. REBUILT ENGINE with only 22,000
miles on it! Had all the brakes done this week.
http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023481/Dodge_Ram_sales_image_SMALL.jpg
Strong, excellent work truck with tow package, which can haul up to 9000
lbs.
A/C
AM/FM cassette
Heavy duty suspension
Brand new windshield.
Interior great condition.
4WD, automatic, V8 Magnum Motor
Available beginning of August.
The engine was rebuilt by our locally born and raised Landlord who is a car
mechanic as well as mechanical engineering teacher. He sold us the truck
less than a year ago and its been running beautifully. We just had the
brakes done. It would be hard to find a better deal!!
Priced reduced from $4800 to now $4400 ONO

Contact: imw8ing2c at gmail.com