[Duboistalk] The most comfortable Queen size Serta mattress in the world and mattress base for sale!

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 13:47:48 MDT 2012

http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023487/Serta_bed_for_sale.jpg
For sale, 2 year old Queen size Serta mattress and base bought from Menards.
The mattress has a special cushioned top feature, (the slight rise in one
section seen in pic is not a problem as it settles down when slept on.) This
is how it is described on the Serta Web site:

Serta® Comfort Foams and Fibers: These extra-soft foams and fibers provide
superior comfort at the sleep surface, so you sleep more soundly in enhanced
cushioning.

------
It really is the MOST comfortable bed we have ever slept in and as a result,
each night we look forward to lying down and really relaxing!  We will be
buying exactly the same type of bed when we get to our final destination.
Its only issue is it has some minor stains, maybe more from exposure to
sunlight as I used to frequently air the bed in the sun coming through the
window when I was changing sheets etc. Because of this minor issue, we are
selling this wonderful mattress and base for only $50
The mattress and bed will be available to actually pick up in the morning as
early as possible on 4th August. We are going abroad the next day and will
be staying in a hotel the night of the 4th after the carpet cleaning has
been done. Hectic times!

Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com