[Duboistalk] WYAME-ARC and Scanning Group,,,,,

HighTech ScannerMan! ninpo76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 18:02:07 MDT 2012

Who is scanning at it's best!  Join the Largest Scanning Club in Wyoming,
(WYAME) ARC, Wyoming Amateur Radio club,enjoy scanning,HAM radio, and other
Survival Hobbies in High tech Radio equipment., Our team and members have
enjoyed
radio Since 1991,==========================================

Anyone needing High tech Digital SCANNERS,To Monitor Fire/EMS/Law
enforcement
agencys in Fremont County ,Agencys are on Digital APCO,Scanners-Missing
80 percent of the Scanning!! I Have Uniden/Radio shack PRO-197/106 Digital
trunked scanners ready to hear the ACTION!,Professional Customer
programming,
setups,Frequency new updates.I,m a Dealer for Uniden,ICOM,YAESU General
Coverage receivers-Scanners,Old analog sets WON,T Receive the Digital APCO
trunked Systems!   Call: 335-5180,For a price Quote,programming  or time
Schedule,
+++Sell also ANTENNAS++
+++ICOM-Ham Radio,s+++
+++KENWOOD/YAESU+++
+++Motorola Systems+++
+++CB,s,GMRS,FRS+++++

Looking for VINTAGE Scanners (REGENCY/Bearcats/etc,,
The HighTechScannerMan::

Have a new Digital scanner,I provide programming etc for these Scanners