[Duboistalk] PRICE REDUCED - Jeep Cherokee, 2001, great condition - just serviced & completely new AC system! GOING ABROAD, SO MUST SELL!

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 08:49:13 MDT 2012

http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023471/Jeep_Cherokee_for_sale_May_2012.jpg
Jeep Cherokee, 2001, great condition - just serviced & completely new AC
system
 Brand New Air Conditioning System -- completely overhauled, new core, new
evaporator, the works.
 Tow Package
 Tinted Windows
 New Tires (all season but very good grip in snow and ice)
 4WD
AM/FM/CD
 145k miles
 Our NEW REDUCED price $3975 (Kelly Blue Book value: $4690 -- you can turn
this around and make a profit -- we are out of time!)