[Duboistalk] Hand woven collectible Ottomans for sale at REDUCED PRICES

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:18:15 MDT 2012

http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023473/Poofs.jpg Lovely
quality, 4 square hand woven Persian Ottomans and 1 round one now being sold
for a REDUCED PRICE. Brought over from the Middle East, but we are going
back to the Gulf so want to sell because they can be replaced. Square ones
were $120 and are NOW $90 each. Round one was $80 and is now $50. If you buy
all of them then total price is an incredible bargain at $390. These
handwoven Ottomans are collectible and retain their value despite normal
wear and tear. Actually, the older they are, the more value they have...a
bit like a fine wine!  Contact me quickly before we leave. You would never
find these items in a dealership for these prices!
 Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com