[Duboistalk] Bible Study and Revival Meeting

GC guyandmisty at dteworld.com
Tue Jun 19 21:26:16 MDT 2012

Subject: BIBLE STUDY AT DUBOIS LIBRARY

This Thursday at 6:30 pm, the Lander Independent Baptist Church will be
holding a Bible study at the Dubois library meeting room. We want to invite
the public as we study varied topics of God's timeless Word. Weekday evening
Bible studies are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm. For any
inquiries, please call or email Roger Williams at rewilliams at dteworld.com
(455-3910) or Pastor Wayne King at pastor at landerbaptist.org (349-2698), (or

Subject: REVIVAL MEETING

This Sunday at 6:o0 pm, the Lander Independent Baptist Church will be
hosting a special revival meeting service. Evangelist Harold Vaughan of
Christ Life Ministries (christlifemin.org) will be preaching and the Paul
Miller
family will be providing special music for the service
(www.abigailmiller.com). The public is invited to this great service located
at the Headwaters Arts and Convention Center. For any inquiries, please call
or email  Pastor Wayne King at pastor at landerbaptist.org (349-2698), (or