[Duboistalk] Persian handwoven floor stool seats (only covers) and Persian Bakhtiyari carpet

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:11:43 MDT 2012

Lovely quality, 6 Persian handwoven floor, what we call in the UK "poofs"
which you can sit on rest your legs on. Brought over from the Middle East,
but we are going abroad so have to sell. Also, one round handwoven one. $120
for each square one and $80 for the round one. If you buy all of them $750.
These beautiful items are the genuine article and would cost double in a
dealers shop! THey are investment pieces which do not lose their value
through normal wear and tear.
The carpet is also for sale - over 40 years old - $900 (would be sold for
double in a Persian carpet dealership - see other ad)
Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com