[Duboistalk] COMPUTERS FOR CHRISTMAS

Computer 4 U computer4u at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 15:58:32 MST 2012

<http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023527/border1.jpg>

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PRICING

Computers make great Christmas gifts!
If you are looking for a good starter computer for yourself, your kids,
parents or grandparents, these computers are just what you are looking for.

Refurbished corporate lease computers offer the best value around for your
computer use.  Our techs go over every computer and replace iffy parts,
clean up the hard drive, and install all new operating systems and software.

These computers come with a 90 day Warranty.

We use them in our office and never have crashes.

Order by December 10 for Christmas delivery.

We also have Dell and HP Towers, Laptops, and bigger, faster, more RAM
computers available.

E-mail your requirements, we can get it for you.

Terms: Prepaid
Shipping: Directly to you, or we deliver if it is a secret.

<http://dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023527/Single_core.jpg>