[Duboistalk] Horse for sale 7 year old buckskin mare AQHA - Dash for Cash bloodline

Diana thepermitconnection at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 20:12:18 MDT 2013

This is one SMART beautiful horse.  Potential beyond belief.  She has not had
a lot of formal training but is VERY teachable.  You can make this horse
what YOU want her to be and not have to un-do someone else's poor training.
She is a grand daughter of Dash For Cash.  A friend's 14 year old girl rode
her in the pasture, over obstacles and was jumping a log her first time on.
She has been ridden in the mountains, in the desert, and in the arena.  She
has moved cows and has been exposed to ropes.  She has no issues with tarps,
taking my coat off while I'm on her, etc.  She has crossed water, bridges
and downed logs.  EXTREMELY easy to catch, load, and shoe.  After little
handling all winter, I have never experienced a "spring rodeo" on her if you
know what I mean.  She comes running in when I whistle and really likes
people.  She will make someone a great horse and excel in the hands of a
more experienced rider than I am.    I am selling her because I am a casual
weekend rider and I have another horse I like to ride.  Turns out I don't
need two horses.  I am asking $2000 OBO.  For more information and pictures,
contact me at thepermitconnection at gmail.com or my cell phone 349-4598.