[Duboistalk] Apartment WANTED. reward offer

William Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:51:57 MDT 2013

Apartment WANTED.  Seeking leads for a residential lease.  200 dollar REWARD/finders-fee to be paid
within one week after a 1 year lease is signed. Rent limit 625$ plus utilities,
or 578$ if the garbage and sewer is paid by tenant. I’m looking for apartment
unit with private kitchen and bath.  In a
home or in a du-plex or a mobile home, or a mother-in-law house. within 50
miles of Riverton. Reference checks are not a problem. I always pay the rent on
time. Leave a msg for Wil, 3079200247 wilpresswil at hotmail.com