[Duboistalk] Why I love Wind River Country - win a $100 gas card!

Wind River Visitors Council community at windriver.org
Thu Jul 3 10:05:07 MDT 2014

Public service announcement from the Wind River Visitors Council:

WHY I LOVE WIND RIVER COUNTRY - SUBMIT YOUR FREMONT COUNTY PHOTOS AND
YOU COULD WIN A $100 GAS CARD!

Everyone has a special place.  A favorite hangout.  A particular thing
you do that you can’t quit talking about or sharing with friends.  We
all know that our backyard in Fremont County is beyond the ordinary.  So,
we’re asking you to share your stories with us.  Better yet, show us why
Fremont County is the best. Take a photo, shoot a video and write a few
sentences sharing your best adventure or place to go.  Include your
buddies or family, and you of course, hiking, biking, riding, fishing or
doing whatever you love to do.  We will share your story on our website
and social media, and you will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $100
gas card to help get you to your next adventure.

Send your story and photos to facebook.com/WyomingsWindRiverCountry,
#windrivercountry on Instagram or email them to: info at windriver.org

This special opportunity runs through September 30th, 2104.  Be sure to
include the words ‘Why I Love Wind River Country’ to be included in the
drawing. You can enter more than once but only one drawing per month will
be held and you must be 16 or older. Grab your camera and send us your
favorites. Questions? Just email us at: info at windriver.org

Don't forget that you can always find a complete list of events going on
around Fremont County at:  www.windriver.org
--
Wind River Visitors Council
PO Box 925