[Duboistalk] Help the WY Game & Fish track Whiskey Mountain lambs and ewes in Dubois

Wind River Visitors Council community at windriver.org
Thu Dec 3 18:11:05 MST 2015

>> From: National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Association <info at bighorn.org>
>> Subject: Help the WY Game & Fish track Whiskey Mountain lambs and ewes!
>> Date: December 3, 2015 11:54:53 AM MST
>> To: Paula <info at mccormickmarketing.com>
>>
>> Your help is needed to track lambs and ewes on Whiskey Mountain next week!
>> View this email in your browser
>>
>> Are you in the Dubois area next week?
>> If you are and if you are interested in helping volunteer to view and track collared ewes and lambs on Whiskey Mountain and the surrounding area, the Wyoming Game and Fish Department needs your help. As part of the ongoing three-year study tracking bighorn sheep lamb recruitment, herd health, migration and other population metrics, the Wyoming Game and Fish Department needs help finding ewes collared earlier this year to see if they have lambs with them. This is an opportunity for you to see the bighorns up-close and personal and also to gain valuable insight into the research underway on this herd on Sheep Ridge, Torrey Rim and Sacagawae Ridge.
>>
>> Want to help? All you need are a set of good eyes and binoculars and warm clothes. The volunteer days will likely run from Monday through Friday of this coming week, December 7th-11th, from mid-morning until at least mid-afternoon each day. If you are interested and available, please contact Sara or call 307-455-3429 and we will share further details and plans.
>>

>> Copyright © 2015 The National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center, All rights reserved.
>> You are signed up to receive emails from the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Association. You can always unsubscribe to these emails by clicking "unsubscribe".
>>
>> Our mailing address is:
>> The National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center
>> PO Box 1435
>> 10 Bighorn Lane
>> Dubois, Wy 82513
>>
>> Add us to your address book
>>

>> Want to change how you receive these emails?
>> You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Fremont County Lodging Tax Dollars at Work!

Tracey Dobbins, Community Coordinator
Wind River Visitors Council
263 North 8th Street
PO Box 925
Lander, WY  82520
Phone: 307-349-5598
Fax: 307-332-5336
E-mail: Community at windriver.org
http://www.windriver.org

Facebook - Fan us!
Twitter - Follow us!
YouTube - Watch us!
#windrivercountry - tag us!

Visit our interactive I-Brochure on-line!