[Duboistalk] International Climbers Festival

Landertalk Sponsors landertalksponsors at landertalk.com
Mon Jul 9 16:26:12 MDT 2018

Reply to: Climbersfestival at gmail.com <mailto:Climbersfestival at gmail.com>

 <mailto:Climbersfestival at gmail.com>This is to musicians about an upcoming event that we are
filming in city park during the Fest open call for open mic.

Friday July 13th 4:15pm, at the Yakima Booth.
What: this is a jam in the van style session. Each musician gets to
play 1 or two songs, give the coordinator your contact info or
website. And when we post online later, we will post that info with
it. Here is the lineup for the full event.

SKYRISE SESSIONS

We are so inspired by our community of thoughtful, creative, motivated
individuals that we thought we’d create a platform for showcasing
thier talents, expertise, and experience.

We will be filming music sets, panel discussions, and story telling
from local legends and attendees hosted by Yakima at their booth
during the Trade Fair

Friday July 13th 2pm – 6:30pm

Here from training experts at ClimbStrong, Power Company Climbing and
Training Beta -2pm

Weigh My Rack – 2:40pm

Black Diamond’s, Chris Parker mini set – 3:15pm

Alpenglow Collective and friends discuss diversity in the outdoors –
4pm

Local musicians jam – 4:40pm

Houlihan Stories, inspired by the moth and wildly successful. Local
legends and attendees share stories between 4 minutes and 8 minutes
long. Their only prompt, “Float.” – 5:20pm