[Duboistalk] New Fiber at Pingora Yarns

Landertalk Sponsors landertalksponsors at landertalk.com
Thu Jun 21 17:38:02 MDT 2018

At Pingora Yarns, we have a large variety of fibers in many colors to chose from, along with tools to work it as well. New fibers in this week include cotton/silk blend, superwash merino cotton blend, cotton, cashmere blends, and so much more. In great Summer colors!
Gift certificates can be purchased for any item in the store, or go towards the cost of the many classes we offer.

Pingora Yarns is dedicated to provide quality fiber for the needle artisan.  The majority of the fiber comes from Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Montana, Utah and Idaho.  Some of our fibers come from Uruguay and Peru. Our mission is to provide regional fibers at an affordable cost.
For more information go to our website <https://pingorayarns.squarespace.com/events/> to check on any special events, classes that are happening, or to learn more about us.

Thank you.

153 North 4th Street, Lander WY 82520
307-335-5201