[Duboistalk] Pingora Yarns

Landertalk Sponsors landertalksponsors at landertalk.com
Wed May 30 10:08:54 MDT 2018

Looking for that perfect gift for the Grad in your life? Let Pingora Yarns be your solution. We have a large variety of fibers in many colors to chose from, along with tools to work it as well. We offer gift certificates and they can be used for any item in the store, or go towards the cost of the many classes we offer.
On behalf of Pingora Yarns, Congratulations to all the Graduates! May your future be as bright as the stars.

Pingora Yarns is dedicated to provide quality fiber for the needle artisan.  The majority of the fiber comes from Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Montana, Utah and Idaho.  Some of our fibers come from Uruguay and Peru. Our mission is to provide regional fibers at an affordable cost.

153 North 4th Street, Lander WY 82520
307-335-5201

Pingorayarns.com <http://pingorayarns.com/>