[Duboistalk] For Sale: Unique AGA Stove Cooker

Jenna Ackerman jenna.rose1985 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:26:33 MDT 2019

Greetings, Duboistalk!

I have an AGA cast iron cook stove with a warming cabinet/plate to sell.  I
bought it locally in Lander with the hope to use it for a restaurant
project but it's not a good fit.  With the way these operate I think it
would be a great addition to a hunting cabin or guest ranch.  It's
definitely a centerpiece - and since the cast iron elements (which are
insulated) are designed to always be on - this stove would create some
winter warmth in your space.

If you are interested or know someone that may be - give me a call at
438.6511.  Or email jenna.rose1985 at gmail.com.  It's currently listed on
eBay as well.  Bidding on ebay starts at $5K but I would sell it locally
for that and bring it to you.

Thanks!