[Rivertontalk] Have you placed your order yet?

Terrill/Tammy Bradshaw pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:08:02 MST 2010

Have you placed your order with Pure Fusion Metal Art for your custom sign? If not.... there's NO better time than right NOW!! Why not give a gift that will LAST and that is handcrafted and made right here in Lander! We have SO MANY templates to choose from that we are positive that you will find one that you love!

We are waiving our custom fee until the first of the year! That's a $10.00 savings for the holidays!

Email, call or text today and get your order in! Christmas is RIGHT around the corner!!

Thank you for your business,

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art
Pure Fusion Candles