[Rivertontalk] Need House to rent in December

DanielleNP dnperini82 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:22:38 MST 2010

I am moving to Riverton in December for a job at the hospital.

We are looking for a house to rent until we decide if we want to buy a home
in the area.

About us:

We are a male and female couple, 28 years old.  We are clean, non-smoking
professionals.  We do not have children and we do not have pets.

What we are looking for:

2-3 Bedroom home
2 Bathrooms
2-3 car garage
Dishwasher
Washer
Dryer
A deck would be a plus, but not necessary.

The job is in Riverton, but I really liked Lander when I was out there.
Please e-mail me interior / exterior pictures to DNPerini82 at gmail.com

We are open to renting a house that is on the market, its a better
alternative than having it sit vacant!

Thanks!