[Rivertontalk] Wellness Presentation

jmaugustine jmaugustine at q.com
Thu Nov 11 23:39:07 MST 2010

Hello! My name is Melissa Augustine. I'm offering wellness presentations via
webcast. If you are interested in Learning about a company that can save you
money on things you already buy at the stores? Products that are all natural
and safe for you, your kids, and your pets. You will learn how you make this
into a home business. Where you can make your own hours, spend more time
with family and be financially secure plus many more benefits. If you are
interested webcast presentations are as follows:

Monday - Thursdays @  8:00 P.M
Saturdays @ 10:00 A.M
Sundays @ 6:00 P.M

They take about 45 minutes. If interested email me at
workingtofreedom at wedeliverwellness.com.

or my web link www.livetotalwellness.com/missie.

There is no limit to how many at one time.  Let me know what time and day
suits you and I will get you signed up and the day that you request for I
will send you the link and join you plus many others as well.

This is 100% risk free.