[Rivertontalk] Ace Hardware/Pure Fusion

Terrill/Tammy Bradshaw pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:35:43 MST 2010

Pure Fusion Metal Art and Pure Fusion Candles can now be found in Lander Ace Hardware!!
Ace carries all of our popular "ICE" candles.... including the popular Camo candles!
Our candles are VERY HIGHLY Scented!!

These beautiful candles have been hand-poured using PREMIUM paraffin wax that has been treated with Vybar and UV protection for longer lasting color and fragrance.
These candles hold their fragrance the entire time you burn them and every time you burn them. Their vibrant colors are eye-catching and the method used creates uniquely beautiful designs. Each and every candle has its own personality - no two are alike.
Indentations, dips, swirls, crevices & caverns are common in this type of candle and adds to its beauty and uniqueness.
Ace is also carrying our unique metal art! Many candle holders to choose from and no two are alike!
Go down to Ace and check everything out!
Thanks for your time and your business,
Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art
Pure Fusion Candles