[Rivertontalk] Fujifilm Camera For Sale

Ashli Smiley ash_wyo85 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:06:31 MST 2010

Hello Lander -

I have a Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd camera for sale. (with original box, cords, Cd's and manuals)

Features:

10-megapixel sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints

12x optical zoom; Picture Stabilization mode

2.7-inch, high-resolution LCD; Panorama Shooting mode

Face Detection with Automatic Red Eye Removal

Stores images on xD or SD/SDHC memory cards

I got this camera for Christmas 2 years ago, and it has hardly been used.

It's a great camera, and also comes with a case and a 128MB SD card.

Asking $250, OBO.

Please reply to this e-mail, ash_wyo85 at hotmail.com

Thanks -

Ashli Smiley