[Rivertontalk] Rocky Mountain Mushrooms...

MUSHROOM dwrape6909 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 20:50:36 MDT 2011

Riverton, we're bringing the farm to town next week on Wednesday, April
27th...we'll be at the Big Horn Co-op on North Federal in Riverton between
9am-1pm...we'll have some fresh-picked white, cremini, and Portabellas for
sale right off of our truck...so come on down mushroom lovers and buy fresh
from the farm and save at least 25% over grocery store prices...thank you in
advance for your support!

Rocky Mountain Mushrooms
307-876-2377