[Rivertontalk] Long-arm quilting machine for sale

Laura lauratrenbeath at hughes.net
Mon Aug 1 09:57:43 MDT 2011

I am selling a well maintained, custom stretch singer 201 quilting machine,
with a 12' frame, for $4,500.  Machine runs great, comes with speed
regulator, on-board bobbin winder, thumb needle advance from front of
machine, work light, laser pointer, maintenance kit, and dust cover.  Frame
has solid rails and tracks, side tension, batting bar, and large table for
pantograph patterns.  I have made some beautiful quilts on this machine, but
it's time for me to upgrade to a professional setup.  I will spend a whole
day working with you to make sure that you are comfortable using this
equipment.  Call Laura 856-4276