[Rivertontalk] 2 Bedroom For Rent

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 10:32:46 MDT 2011

We are wanting to rent our basement apartment out. We live just outside
Kinnear on Highway 26. We are about 15 minutes from Riverton or 30 minutes
from Lander. It is 2 bedroom 1 bath with a small kitchen living room area.
It is a walkout basement with plenty of light so you won't feel like you are
living in a hole. It is shared laundry, but the laundry room is downstairs
with brand new front load washer and dryer. Outside pets are allowed
including horses. We have 3 acres. No indoor pets! No smoking! We will be
asking $600 a month with $75 a month for utilities and a $400 deposit. No
year lease is required. We only require you to sign a contract even if it is
for 3 months. Might require a credit check and references. So this will work
perfect for someone who needs somewhere to stay while looking for a home to
buy or just looking for a more permanent place to live. I have lived in many
rentals and I couldn't stand the lease idea because plans do change. Also,
kids are definitely welcome. I couldn't believe how many rentals don't allow
children.
Stephanie or Trent
307-463-7453