[Rivertontalk] Artist For Hire

LcBookout lc_bookout at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:56:54 MDT 2011

It's never too early to consider gift ideas for Christmas.

With the summer fair season nearly over. I have reserved my studio time to
accept art commissions that need to be completed by the holiday season.
Orders are coming in, and schedule will soon be full.

-Portraits of family members or pets. Working fom live sittings or photos
(if you're trying to keep it secret)...

-Architectural and landscape rendering. "Home" portraits for unique and
customized Christmas cards...

-Advertising art for your business marketing plans...

Samples of work can be seen at my website:

http://lcbookout.webs.com/

Prices depend on subject, size and media, but reasonable and affordable, and
does not include framing. Policy is, 50% deposit required.

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3297189/111.jpg