[Rivertontalk] For Pet's Sake - Personalized In Home Pet Care

Shelley Cole forpetssakesitting at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 11:35:34 MDT 2011

I would like to introduce a new service that is available to the Riverton area.  Please call For Pet's Sake at 307-240-1715.

FOR PET'S SAKE
Personalized in-home pet care while you are away!
Insured and references available upon request.

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT www.forpetssake.webs.com for more information

Service Includes:
ALL SERVICES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO MEET YOUR PET'S NEEDS!

Providing food and water to pets
Playing with your pets to make them feel most comfortable while you are away
Removal of pet waste
Bringing in newspaper and mail
Adjusting the lights
Watering inside and outside plants
Cleaning up an accidents in your home
Administer medication
Taking out the trash on appropriate day

Pick which option works best for your situation:

Once daily potty break for up to three animals (if you are working late and your pet needs to be let out)
Two 25 min. daily visit for up to three animals
Three 25 min. daily visit for up to three animals
Additional charges for additional animals

Anyone that is looking for dog walking or pet waste removal without the full pet sitting, I offer these services at a discounted rate.

Please contact Shelley at For Pet's Sake at 307-240-1715 for prices, availability and to talk about any customization needed for the best possible care for your pet's while you are away! I require a 48 hour notice and a free consultation before services can be provided.