[Rivertontalk] College Books for Sale

jmaugustine jmaugustine at q.com
Wed Dec 21 17:33:19 MST 2011

I have two college books for sale.

1) Understanding Management (Soft Cover) By: Richard L. Daft and Dorothy
Marcic. Excellent condition. List Price is $143.95 asking $70.00.

2) Contemporary Marketing (Hard Cover) By: Boone & Kurtz. Excellent
Condition. Lists pric is $161.95 asking $80.00

I had these books when I was trying to do a home course in Business
Management. I never finished the course. They are just sitting around. If
interseted you can email me at jmaugustine at q.com or call or text me at
840-6920. I do live in Hudson.