[Rivertontalk] Looking for cake maker/baker???

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:37:19 MST 2011

Sounds silly, right?? I was wanting to have a special birthday cake made up for my daughters birthday, but I don't want to have the "regular" ones done.

I'm wanting a camo cake made up.... yes its for a GIRL.... she LOVES camo and I would like to have a large cake that is a truck and incorp. a bow and deer/elk???

ORRR a large horse cake

ORRR a large mountain cake with a dirtbike rider??? (I've seen these made out brown sugar for the dirt)

ORRR any other suggestions for a teen-age tom girl?  hahaha

Thanks everyone

Tammy