[Rivertontalk] New Crazy color heart candles and new size pillars!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:48:19 MST 2011

Hey everyone!!

With Valentines day fast approaching.... Why not get a unique highly scented candle??

Check out our website! We have new 3x6 pillars available along with new bright colored heart candles!! (hearts are currently also available at Lander Ace Hardware and Woodwards Floral)

Don't forget to check out the "Camo" candles at Wind River Outdoor Company.... Pink camo and Green camo available with wilderness candle holders... (also on my website)

I also have new larger sized Mosaic wax burners in stock... very nice!

Coming very soon .... new valentines day candle holders!! Hearts, cupids, butterflies.... cute!

Thanks for all the business... I'm loving it! :)

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art
Pure Fusion Candles
http://www.purefusion.vpweb.com