[Rivertontalk] Check out our new BLOG!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:31:43 MST 2011

Ever wonder what we're working on or HOW we make things?? By popular DEMAND I have broke down and added a BLOG (which is short for web log) to keep everyone in the loop about Pure Fusion. You can ask questions, make comments about posts... its a pretty cool way of letting all of you know whats going on!! I will keep the BLOG updated and answer questions as soon as I can :)

Soooo if you get bored or ever wonder what we're up to... go check it out!! And hey... pass it on!!

Thanks everyone!!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
380 Escarpment Rd Lander