[Rivertontalk] Rocky Mountain Mushrooms new time in Riverton...

MUSHROOM dwrape6909 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 21:33:57 MDT 2011

Hello Riverton!

Thank you for your continued support of RMM...we will be changing our hours
beginning THIS WEDNESDAY, JULY 13th...same location (Co-op Parking Lot),
same quality, locally-grown
mushrooms....our new time will be from 2:30pm-6:00pm on Wednedays....this
will be our regular time from now on...thank you for understanding, and
please tell all of our faithful RMM customers of the time change....

Sincerely,

Rocky Mountain Mushrooms