[Rivertontalk] 1990 Buick Estate station wagon for sale!!!

jess purplejeep18 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:24:36 MDT 2011

1990 Buick Estate wagon for sale:
307 motor , 700R4 tranny, New tires, new water pump! Good running car!
101,000 miles. It's been a daily driver until I got a new car. I drove it to
North Dakota and back a couple of times and is still running strong!!
It seats 9 people 3 benches but the back bench folds down for more cargo
space! All power windows, doors and seats! 5 doors the back is a door also!
The body is in ok shape not great.The back right passenger door handle is
broke. It is flat black and inside is cream color. The interior is ok! It is
leather! Front bench needs a seat cover due to rips and the carpet is not
the greatest but mats will help with that!

We asking $600!
Clear clean title in hand!

307-840-5290 or email me!!