[Rivertontalk] 12 ac grass/weed pasture needs baled, you bale/you keep hay

eddy54 edgewood at wyoming.com
Sun Jul 17 16:41:42 MDT 2011

Hi,
We have a 12 ac. pasture sowed last fall and drilled this Spring with grass
seed, we sprayed the weeds, so now we need someone that would like the
grass/weed mix for their cows to cut, bale and remove.  If anyone is
interested, the field is on Buckhorn Flats (between Kinnear and Riverton).
Call 857-0012 or 850-4774 for more information. Thanks