[Rivertontalk] Martial Arts in Lander

Hannes Stueckler hstueckler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:52:07 MDT 2011

Hello Lander,

Well, it appears that our numbers are shrinking.  We have had two move aways
this summer, so now our training group is down to two people.  If you are
interested in studying a practical martial art, this would be a great time
to start, as you would be getting lots of one on one attention to get you up
to speed quickly.  We train almost every Tuesday and Thursday evening.  Get
in touch with me to find out where, as we go to different locations as the
mood strikes us.  Don't miss a great opportunity.

The training is serious, and requires dedication, but we conduct it in a
friendly atmosphere.  We will help you and push your limits as needed.

I have been studying this art for 20 years, and hold a 5th degree black belt
as well as instructor credentials in the Bujinkan.

This is not an MMA style training.  There is no point to getting hurt while
studying self defense.

Find out more at the website below.

Hannes Stueckler

“Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest
course.”
~William Shakespeare
Bujinkan Buyu Lander Dojo
Traditional and Modern Self Defense.