[Rivertontalk] UPDATE: Horse Training $350.00/month

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 15:30:17 MDT 2011

Horse trainer with room for up to 3 horses beginning July 14th, 2011.  I do
not train full time so I don't charge what a full time trainer charges.  I
charge $350.00 per month if the owner provides the feed ($65.00 more per
month if I provide feed).

I start and finish colts.  To me a finished horse is one that will: Side
Pass, Neck Rein, do Flying Lead Changes, Slide Stop, Back up, and responds
to leg pressure.  Additional training will be provided depending on what the
use of the horse will be.  I have trained Mountain/Range (not trail) Horses,
Barrel and Pole Bending Horses, typical pleasure riding horses, and Problem
Horses.  I can train Ranch horses but I currently do not have access to
cows.

I am located just outside of Kinnear, Wyoming and only 15 minutes west of
Riverton or 30 minutes north of Lander.  Call me at 307-463-7453 and ask for
Trent or email me at trentstaheli at yahoo.com.