[Rivertontalk] Stolen Batting Gloves on the CUBS Baseball team. (Riverton)

jmaugustine jmaugustine at q.com
Tue Jun 28 23:26:41 MDT 2011

To anyone that has a son that plays on the CUBS baseball team in Riverton. My
son also plays on the team. Here a few  weeks ago one the members on his
team took his batting gloves. We reported it to the coach and he keeps
telling us that he will bring it up in their little meetings with the
players and never does. I have been waiting patiently. My son worked for the
money to buy them and then someone on his team took them. They are black and
blue. I can't remember but they are either a adult small or adult medium.
They were $20.00 gloves. To let you know If you have a kid that plays on
this team. I would be greatly appreciated if they were returned. you can
email me at jmaugustine at q.com and RE: Batting gloves. or call 332-3906.