[Rivertontalk] 2010 Ford Focus

Mark Martin mark.martin75 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:13:51 MDT 2011

Due to the new addition to our family we are reluctantly selling our 2010
Ford Focus SE. Great car that gets great gas mileage, just too small for our
family. Really hard to comfortably fit a 9yo, 5yo in a booster seat, and a
new born in the back seat. 6,100+ miles, Red exterior, Taupe interior. Power
windows and locks. Remote key less entry.  About 6 months or so left on
Sirius subscription. Pictures at
https://sites.google.com/site/oneatesevn/ford-focus or can be seen in
Riverton.  Similar vehicle at local dealers are priced at around $18,000
(most have higher mileage). Kelly Blue Book value is $16,200.  We are
listing it at $15,750. Reply to this email for more information.