[Rivertontalk] Campus Collection Celebration

trissyg tristean.glasgow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:52:26 MDT 2011

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3111123/DSW-NCA-WYUB.jpg

Hey Cowboy Fans! Look what’s new from the Scentsy Campus Collection. In
honor of this new Full-Size Warmer, I am having a special On-Line Party
until July 30th! If you go to my webpage you will find my open parties. This
party is under Campus Collection Celebration. Just click Buy From Party and
you will be taken to the whole Scentsy Spring/Summer Catalog. Go to
Full-Size Warmers then click Campus Collection and there you will find all
of the Scentsy Campus Collection Warmers.

Go Pokes!

Tristean Glasgow
Independent Scentsy Consultant
https://trissyg.scentsy.us