[Rivertontalk] Wyoming Winter Fair

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:51:30 MST 2011

Have you made it to the Wyoming Winter Fair yet?? Wow... we are having SO much fun! Live Music, great food... and the chance to meet people and tell them what we are capable of doing! We can CUSTOM make a sign for you, your business or your loved one... you design it- we will cut it out. OR we have thousands of templates to choose from as well. The options are limitless!! Stop by and see what we can do!

Also available at our booth are HIGHLY scented pillar candles and bars... Pampered Chef & Tastefully simple. Book a party or sign up for our great drawings!!

Come see us today

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
www.purefusion.vpweb.com