[Rivertontalk] Thank You!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:22:56 MST 2011

Pure Fusion would just like to give everyone a HUGE thank you for all of the support that was shown towards us at the Wyoming Winter Fair this past weekend.
It was a huge turn out for us! we had a lot custom orders, high praises about our candles and we had the chance to meet and visit with folks. It was great fun and I will definately be doing it again next year!

Now that Spring is on its way (or maybe I'm only HOPING that it is) we are asking people for ideas for spring! Lawn ornaments? Yard Stakes? Wind spinners? What would YOU like us to make?? Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again!!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Metal Art & Candles
www.purefusion.vpweb.com