[Rivertontalk] Foreign Exchange Students

Diane Carson diane.carson at ymail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:05:03 MDT 2011

Share our culture with a high school student from one of over 50 countries!
Host a student for the 2011-2012 school year! We have a full list of
students to choose from.
The American Scandanavian Student Exchange (ASSE) program is the only
student exchange program in the US that has been on the US State Department
approved list for the 25 years that they have been overseeing the program.
ASSE is the only program in Wyoming that offers a full scholarship to our
students wanting to be exchange students in Germany for a whole school year
through the Congress-Budenstag Scholarship. Also, ASSE is the most
economically priced program for our students who want to become foreign
exchange students.
Join a winning organization! Call now to host a student for next year!
Diane Carson
ASSE Area Representative
Central Wyoming
856-9476